Background To Development
Ijesaland is blessed with a great amount of history, culture and natural beauty.
It is very traditional for people to celebrate their occasions in their hometown. Many events take place at the weekends such as weddings, funerals, birthday parties and other special occasions.
These occasions are often ‘once in a lifetime’ occasions that are often remembered for a long time.
The Zenababs Half Moon resort is based on an idea from the whole world, where our history and future are mixed together.
Why not treat your loved ones and business colleagues to a really memorable occasion. Host your event in surroundings that will make them feel special and complement the huge amount of effort into making these moments last for a long time.
This is our hometown.Ijesaland is blessed with a great amount of history, culture and natural beauty. Many events take place at the weekends such as weddings, funerals, birthday parties and other special occasions and there is a need for places such as this.
Also, we hope that this and other ongoing projects will eventually put this area, not only on the national, but also on the international, map.
Why the ‘Half Moon’?
Look up and see the sky during a half moon. Dark blue with the shadow of the moon. This captures a beautiful setting and also stands out in the mind. We would like people to remember their event every time they look up and see the moon!
Zenababs half moon resort is located in the heart of ijesa land, the resort is situated in a peaceful and beautiful part of Osun State, surrounded by natural beauty, nearby hills, with over 25 acres of lush grounds, providing a luxurious and tranquil environment in which to celebrate specials occasions.
WIFI Internet Access is available in the whole resort. Facilities currently available include:
• Extensive grounds with tents available for hire with capacity for over 5000 guests
• 2 large halls with capacity for over 1000 guests
• 30 fully furnished chalets (2 rooms per chalet) with satellite TV in each room
• Games lounge; Table tennis, billiards and an array of board games
• Darts hall and bar
• Health and fitness club; a well equipped gymnasium and 2 glass-back squash courts with viewing galleries
• Wildlife park with exotic birds and other species
• A boating lake
• A large conference hall with stage and full audiovisual facilities, breakout rooms and conference support
• A large swimming pool
• Tennis courts
• Basket ball and volleyball courts
• A children’s playing ground
Our Vision Is:
‘To provide a beautiful, unique and tranquil environment where visitors to Ijesaland can relax and celebrate special occasions with family, friends and business colleagues’
Enjoy your day,
Take photographs in the grounds,
And treat your friends, family and business colleagues to a memorable occasion.