Management & Senior Staff
Board of Directors
- Dr Adebayo Fajemisin: is the chairman of the board of directors, of Zenababs Nig ltd. He is a retired ENT surgeon at University Teaching Hospital Ibadan and also a retired senior lecturer of the University of Ibadan, an ex federal character commissioner representing Osun State, and a businessman. He was the chairman of I. S. C services, an inspection agency for imports.
Sir Jones Folayan Familusi, a businessman, chairman of Swede Control Intertek, and Swanlux Nig ltd. He is a director of many boards of companies.
Mrs Zena Winifred Fajemisin, a retired nursing administrator.
Mr John Akinleye, a retired banker of note and the chairman of Kinsley Securities ltd.
Management and Senior Staff
- General Manager: Mr Ajana is a chartered Accountant, an experienced administrator and auditor. He is in charge of the general administration of the resort.
- Manager front office and f & b: Mrs Janet Oguntade is a graduate of public administration, and has experience in front office management, human resources. She over sees the effective management of F&B and front office.
- Marketing manager: Mr Olusesan Andrew Fajemisin is a graduate of Hotel Management and Information Technology and is internationally exposed in his area of specialization. He is in charge of all marketing and public relations activities of the resort.
- Head kitchen: Mr David Udeh is an experienced cook who has over 25 years experience in the industry. He is good in both local and international cuisine.
- General supervisor & housekeeping: Mrs Olanike Olaleye is a graduate of Accounting education. She is in charge of operational audit, purchased and serves as the quality control officer.
- Supervisor f & b: Miss Abosede Ojetola is a graduate of Public Health, she is in charge of day to day running of the resort Bar and Restaurant.
- Special assistant to chairman: Mrs O.M.S. Idowu, represent and over sees the investment of the chairman in the resort. She handles sensitive and highly confidential issues. She is an experienced administrator.